Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I need to miss a class? Can I request a refund for that class?
Yes. Please call me (270-7737) or email me (Theresa@TucsonItalian.com) with 24 hours notice and we will be happy to offer you a refund for the class(es) you are unable to attend. Another option would be to send someone else in your place.
2. Can I just show up, and take a class?
Yes, space permitting. The drop-in rate is $45/class. Please plan on arriving 10 minutes early to give us time to process your payment.
3. Can I sign up for the entire session on the first day of the class, or do I have to be pre-registered?
You’re welcome to sign up the first day of the class, space permitting. Plan on arriving 10 minutes early to give us time to process your payment.
4. What level is this course for?
For the Wednesday class, no experience necessary. You’re welcome to simply sit and listen, until you feel comfortable enough to participate. Everyone can participate at his/her own comfort level. I will do my best to keep everyone in the class happy, providing appropriate extensions for the more experienced participants. The Thursday intermediate class is for those wishing to move beyond the basics and would like more of a challenge.
5. I speak a little Italian. Will I still be able to get something out of these classes?
I will do my best to keep everyone in the class happy, providing appropriate extensions for the more experienced learners.
6. What do I need to bring to class?
Bring yourself, and your appetite! I will provide handouts of vocabulary, etc. that we cover. I find taking notes to be very useful for helping me to stay focused, and remember things to practice later. So if it were me, I would bring a notebook and writing implements. However, it depends on your learning goals, and your preferred learning style.
7. Can I order additional items off of the regular menu?
Yes. You’re welcome to order anything additional that you’d like, which you will pay as a separate bill, directly to Tavolino.
8. Will you be offering this class again?
Yes! This course has been ongoing since May 2013. The course begins every six weeks.
9. Do the gift certificates expire?
Gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Any additional questions or comments? Please contact me directly at: 520-270-7737 or email me Theresa@TucsonItalian.com
Join us on Facebook for discussion about all things Italian!